Don’t get hung up on the headline. Write it last and use this.
If you spend more than 1 minute trying to word a sentence spit your idea out, and move on. Come back to it later.
“Write drunk, edit sober” as Ernest Hemingway would say.
Leave formatting until the end.
Plan out your posts then connect the dots:
- Intro (goal is to grab readers attention, explain what they will learn)
- Point #1 (a sentence of what you want to cover or convey)
- Point #2 (a sentence of what you want to cover or convey)
- Point #3… etc. (a sentence of what you want to cover or convey)
- Conclusion (wrap everything up)
- Call To Action (What should readers do next?)